New York Podiatrists
To find additional highly rated podiatrists in New York that are located close to Canal and Broadway, take Aetna PPO insurance, are focused on athletes, can fit orthotics for flat feet and treat Morton's Neuroma, are high-touch/directly involved with patients, and have availability on December 10, 11, 16, 17, 18, 19, anytime or on December 4 or 12 before 11:00 am.
- Dr. Mona Ramani is a board certified podiatrist who works at Gotham Footcare in New York. She is a certified arthroscopic surgeon and has training in conducintg minimally invasive surgery.
- The practice has two offices, one of which is at 233 Broadway St. This location is less than a mile from Broadway and Canal.
- Gotham Footcare takes Aetna insurance.
- Dr. Ramani has 4.8/5 stars across 127 reviews on ZocDoc.
- According to her profile on the Gotham Footcare website, "Dr. Ramani believes strongly in fostering the doctor-patient relationship by partnering with her patients to reach their treatment goals."
- Her profile also notes that she has a passion for working with patients with sports-related injuries to the foot and ankle.
- Reviews indicate that Dr. Ramani works closely with her patients, has a good bedside manner and is thorough in her explanation of diagnoses and treatments.
- Negative reviews are rare and the few that there are focus more on the office staff than Dr. Ramani.
- Morton's Nueroma and orthotics are both listed as services available at Gotham Footcare.
- The practice treats Morton's Neuroma using cryosurgery.
- Gotham Footcare's website has a book online feature and they do have openings on December 4, 10, 11, 12 16, 17, 18 and 19.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.