COVID-19- Impact on Children's Education
To gather articles/reports that provide information on the impact that the COVID-19 outbreak is having on children's education in order to assess the demand for online education solutions.
- COVID-19 Educational Disruption and Response - This report contains information on the recent school closures around the world as a result from the COVID-19 crisis and how it has impacted children's education globally.
- COVID-19’s Devastating Impact on Children . This article talks about the impact that the Coronavirus crisis has had on children, including the education impact.
- Schools, skills, and learning: The impact of COVID-19 on education - This article covers the impact that the COVID-19 crisis is having in children's education around the world, escpecially in schools and families.
- COVID-19 and Children’s Education - This publication contains information regarding best-case and worst-case scenarios of the impact that the pandemic will have on education.
- COVID-19 AND EDUCATION IN EMERGENCIES - This article contains hard data of the impact of children's education and how Education Cannot Wait is responding to this crisis.
- 42% of Parents Worry COVID-19 Will Affect Child's Education - This story covers the impact that COVID-19 is having on children's education and schools and parents and responding.
- COVID-19, school closures, and child poverty: a social crisis in the making - This article talks about how school closures will affect society, especially low-income households.
- US modelling study estimates impact of school closures for COVID-19 on US health-care workforce and associated mortality - This article contains information about a recent study that estimates the impact of school closures in the US.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.