Nike's eCommerce Quarterly Earnings
To provide Nike's quarterly ecommerce (online or digital) earnings from quarter 1 of fiscal year 2015 to quarter 3 of fiscal year 2020.
- For Q1 of fiscal year 2015, Nike's online sales accounted for 14 percent of the company's NIKE Brand DTC revenue (that is, 14% x $1,703,000,000 = $238,420,000).
- For Q1 of fiscal year 2016, Nike's online sales amounted to 17 percent of the firm's NIKE Brand DTC revenues (that is, 17% x $1,932,000,000 = $328,440,000).
- For Q2 of fiscal year 2015, Nike's online sales were 18 percent of the organization's NIKE Brand DTC revenues (that is, 18% x $1,480,000,000 = $266,400,000).
- For Q3 of fiscal year 2015, Nike's online sales accounted for 21 percent of the company's NIKE Brand DTC revenue (that is, 21% x $1,684,000,000 = $353,640,000).
- The above quarterly earnings have been entered in the appropriate cells of this spreadsheet.
Summary of Findings
During the first hour of research, the Nike's quarterly online revenues were provided for fiscal year 2015 (Q1, Q2 and Q3) and Q1 of fiscal year 2016. Additionally, a project spreadsheet was created and the above quarterly revenues were entered in their respective cells. It was also established that financial data is only available up to Q3 of Nike's fiscal year 2020.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.