You are interested in the past, current, and projected US market size for Nootropics categorized by the following compounds:
- Carphedon (Phenylpiracetam)
- The global market size for nootropics was about $1.32 billion in 2017 and is forecast to be roughly $6 billion by 2024 with a compound annual growth rate of 15.7% within this period.
- North America - particularly, the US - has the largest share of this industry and is predicted to dominate the industry between by 2024.
- Nootropics are commonly known as smart drugs. They include supplements and "other related substances that can advance cognitive function, mainly executive functions, motivation, creativity, memory, or attention in healthy individuals." Caffeine is the most commonly used nootropic.
- By market volume, the top selling nootropics drugs in the US are Adrafinil
, Phenylpiracetam (Phenotropil)
, and Aniracetam.
- HVMN, previously known as Nootrobox, is the one of the largest nootropics companies in the US. Its monthly subscription revenue was between "$3 million to $5 million in 2016."
- The nootropics industry is part of a drug industry that is worth $1 trillion dollars. The US has a 44.5% share of this drug industry. Thus, its market size is $445 billion.
- In 2018, the revenue made from "vitamin and nutritional supplement production reached nearly 31 billion dollars in the United States."
Proposed Next Steps
The US market size for nootropics and the market size/share of the specified nootropics compounds is not available for free on the public domain. However, we believe there might be enough information to triangulate the past, current, and projected US market size for nootropics. Given this, here's what we suggest:
- Going forward with the CURRENT market size for nootropics in the US. (3 hours. $87)
- NOTE: IF you are satisfied and content with the triangulation/estimations done in the above mentioned response, we can kick off subsequent reports on the PAST and PROJECTED US market size for nootropics. (6 hours, $174)