Nootropics Market Sizing - Mexico
Identify the total addressable market (TAM), serviceable addressable market (SAM), and share of market (SOM) for the Nootropics market in Mexico. Metrics could include potential users, monetary terms, or another appropriate unit.
- Between 2003 and 2017, the supplementary vitamin market in Mexico made sales of 125.5 million pesos.
- The supplementary vitamin market grew by 10% in 2017.
- Approximately 70% of Mexican consumers purchase supplements to prevent health conditions like obesity, hypertension, and more.
- Oxomio is a Mexican nootropics startup founded by David Friedeberg. He has more than 1,500 monthly clients and made 500,000 pesos in sales in September 2018.
Other Relevant Insights
- A popular nootropics drug in Mexico is Modafil and is sold under the name Modiodal. It is cheaper to buy it online than in a pharmacy.
- Pharmacies in touristy areas are more likely to sell Modafil, but it is still uncommon.
- Some businesses that sell nootropics in Mexico include Fox Dose and HVMN.
- On Mercado Libre, a variety of nootropics are available to purchase.
- Nootrox is a Mexican nootropics brand founded by Diego Barrazas and Pancho Mendiola.
- Cuerpo y Mente is another Mexican nootropics company.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.
In our initial hour of research, we were able to identify a few leads towards identifying the TAM, SAM, and SOM of the nootropics market in Mexico. We recommend proceeding by creating three requests- one for each of the market sizes. In each request, we would seek to identify the size based on pesos or users. We would thoroughly explain our sources and any triangulations made.
Alternatively, we could focus on identifying the major players and the demographics of the consumers of nootropics in Mexico. In one request, we would identify 4-5 major players, explain the offering of each one, where they are located, and provide any metrics available for their financial status and client base. In a second request, we would identify 4-5 insights about the income, location, habits, occupation, and more about the people that consume nootropics in Mexico.
Other: You tell us how to proceed.