Nootropics Market Sizing - Mexico
Identify the total addressable market (TAM), serviceable addressable market (SAM), and share of market (SOM) for the Nootropics market in Mexico. Metrics could include potential users, monetary terms, or another appropriate unit.
- Between 2003 and 2017, the supplementary vitamin market in Mexico made sales of 125.5 million pesos.
- The supplementary vitamin market grew by 10% in 2017.
- Approximately 70% of Mexican consumers purchase supplements to prevent health conditions like obesity, hypertension, and more.
- Oxomio is a Mexican nootropics startup founded by David Friedeberg. He has more than 1,500 monthly clients and made 500,000 pesos in sales in September 2018.
Other Relevant Insights
- A popular nootropics drug in Mexico is Modafil and is sold under the name Modiodal. It is cheaper to buy it online than in a pharmacy.
- Pharmacies in touristy areas are more likely to sell Modafil, but it is still uncommon.
- Some businesses that sell nootropics in Mexico include Fox Dose and HVMN.
- On Mercado Libre, a variety of nootropics are available to purchase.
- Nootrox is a Mexican nootropics brand founded by Diego Barrazas and Pancho Mendiola.
- Cuerpo y Mente is another Mexican nootropics company.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.