Identify companies in the North American agricultural chemicals industry, both specialty and commodity. Include product lines and any known geographic restrictions.
- Syngenta. Produces dozens of product lines in herbicides, fungicides, crop enhancement, insecticides, seed care, and lawn and garden.
- Bayer CropScience. Product lines include herbicides, insecticides, fungicides, and other crop protection chemicals.
- BASF. This company has over 80 product lines available in the US including herbicides, insecticides, fungicides, and seed treatment.
- Nutrien. This company has three key product lines: potash, nitrogen, and phosphate chemicals.
- Corteva/DuPont. Product lines include DuPont Aproach Prima fungicide, DuPont Trivence Herbicide, DuPont Realm Q Herbicide, and Transform WG Insecticide. The company also makes seed treatments, pesticides, and lawn management chemicals.
- American Vanguard Corporation
- Bodisen Biotech
- CF Industries Holdings
- Converted Organics
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.