Specialty Chemicals E-commerce Capabilities
Obtain a list of North American specialty chemical manufacturers and distributors that have customer-facing e-commerce capabilities. The information will be used to launch a similar customer-facing portal.
Specialty Chemical Online Store
- The Chemical Store Inc. has an online store where it sells it specialty chemicals to manufacturers, researchers, and other types of customers.
- The company is located in New Jersey.
- There is no catalog featured on its website that lists all the company's products in one file.
- The products can be accessed by clicking on the letters of the alphabet tabs that correspond to the first letter of the chemical's name.
- The full inventory at the store level and at the warehouse level seem to be not fully shown as the quantity field for each product was configured to accept only two-digit numbers.
- The pricing data is shown for each product.
- Customers can place an order without contacting the company by adding the items to their carts.
- Orders can also be tracked using the "Track My Order" button at the bottom of the page.
- The Thomasnet site is promoted to be North America's biggest network of B2B customers and industrial vendors.
- It consolidates information on manufacturers, distributors, service companies, and other players in all types of industry, including specialty chemicals.
- However, the site does not have a typical e-commerce feature that can let customers order online without contacting the suppliers.
- Some of the basic information that the site provides includes the vendor name, contact number, location, product or service offerings, ownership, and certification data.
Proprietary Database Search Results
In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.