Data specific to the sales growth of lash lifting procedures was not found in the initial hour of research; however, we were able to find data specific to false eyelashes and mascara.
- According to Nielsen, the sale of false eyelashes grew 15% in the US in terms of volume and 31% in terms of value in 2018.
- The historical dollar sales of false eyelashes:
- This translates to a CAGR of 29.24% over the 3-yr period 2015-2018 (calculated using CAGR calculator).
- "Within the eye cosmetics subcategory, eyelash treatments and eyebrow products saw the fastest growth in 2018, up by an impressive 32% and 24% in dollar growth, respectively."
- "For the 52 weeks ended Sept. 22, 2018, vs. the year-ago", sale of eyelash treatments grew by $661,491; however, eye primer (-$1,287,009), mascara (-$6,357,051), eye shadow (-$17,769,516), eyeliner (-$27,687,058) sales declined.
- "Despite the growth of eyelash and eyebrow treatments, annual sales of eye cosmetics slowed in 2018, with sales declining slightly by 0.4%."
- According to IRI, for the 52 weeks ending Sept. 22 2020, false eyelashes and adhesives grew by 9.7% and sales of mascara contracted by 8% in dollar terms.
- For the 52-weeks ending July 14, 2018, mascara sales grew by 1.1% in dollar terms and 12.8% in volume terms.