Number of Stores in Ohio
To find out the breakdown of the number of stores in Ohio in terms of Grocery (e.g., Kroger), Mass (e.g. Target/Walmart), Convenient Stores (e.g., 7-11).
- There are 145 chain grocery store companies operating in Ohio. Each company may have multiple store locations.
- Walmart has 114 super centers in Ohio.
- Kroger has 183 locations across Ohio.
- There is a total of 770 store locations for all types of supermarkets in Ohio, including Walmart, Kroger, and others.
- There is a total of 2,008 businesses of grocery stores and supermarkets.
- The largest market shares in the grocery store and supermarkets industry is occupied by The Kroger Co., ALDI US, Giant Eagle Inc., Moran Foods LLC and Meijer Inc.
- There is a total of 135,477 retail establishments in Ohio, however, this number includes all types of retail stores, not just mass retailers.
- As per Manta, there are 907 chain convenience stores in Ohio.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.