Nursing Homes in the United States
To have a complete list of nursing homes in the United States and to have that in a Google spreadsheet with the nursing home name in each row, and then columns for the company that runs it, contact person that would be the CEO, website link, phone number, whether it is for profit or non-profit, how many beds it has, and how it ranks.
- We have prepared a viewable only Google spreadsheet here for you to look at and approve. We do not work in excel.
- These are the top six nursing home chains, and their rankings according to Nursing Home Abuse Guide.org.
- The largest United States nursing home chains, ranked by the number of facilities.
- Eight of the top 10 top nursing home operators are based in the states of New York and Pennsylvania, with Genesis continuing to command the market, according to a new analysis of the nation’s nursing homes.
- This year, 2,975 nursing homes earned the designation of a U.S. News Best Nursing Home.
- This free downloadable report contains a 2018 list of the largest providers in senior living reveals few changes from 2017. Brookdale, at three times the size of the No. 2 company on the list, continues to hold the top spot.
- The largest not-for-profit providers, (also downloadable) which includes National Senior Campuses (NSC) where it sits on top with more than 23,000 units places it at No. 6, if included with for-profit providers.
- The Largest 150 Assisted Living and Senior Care Providers
in the United States. The original data for this site was based on Government data so it included many fields like FAX number, license number and number of licensed beds. "The problem with government data is that they never keep track of other services offered by an organization. For example, they don't track if an assisted living facility also offers independent living. For this reason, Assisted Senior Living started a program for updating the data based on the corporate sites."
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.