Online Education Industry
The market size, growth, and leading companies in the US online education industry & club industry (such as Soho House), some on-demand classroom & recording studio rental options in NYC & their price, as well as, any available data on the number of people in NYC taking continuing ed/technical bootcamps courses.
- The US elearning (also known as online education) market was worth over $27 billion in 2016. It is expected to grow by 5% from 2018 to 2022.
- The self-paced online learning market in the US is estimated to decrease to $15.86 billion in 2021 from $20.85 billion in 2016.
- One of the factors fueling this market include the fact that youths - particularly millennials - "have developed an appreciation for the
ease of access and improved effectiveness new animated, engaging, interactive learning tools
- The key players in the US online education market include Adobe Systems, McGraw-Hill Education, Blackboard, Lynda.com, Aptara, Edmodo, and PowerSchool Learning.
- In 2016, there were over "6 million students in the U.S. who enrolled in at least one online course."
- Around 77% of US corporations used e learning in 2017 while " 67% of US companies offered learning opportunities via smartphones."
ON-DEMAND CLASSROOMS FOR RENT
- Peer Space offers a 2,000 sq. ft. private auditorium space in Lower Manhattan, NYC, that can be used as a classroom for $250/hr.
- The space has "Powered Versteel Tables, Wi-Fi Two HQ Projection TV’s, Wireless Mics, Bluetooth Wireless Loudspeaker, and Beautiful Columned Space with Privacy Curtains."
- The host can be messaged here.
- There is a "open and airy event/classroom space" in Midtown New York that is available for $115/hour at a minimum of 3-hours.
- The space has WiFi, a projector, tables, whiteboard, a screen, chairs, and flip chairs.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.