Popular Online Courses and Educational Podcasts
To identify the most watched and listened to e-learning classes/topics online in the US, the UK , and India. For each, determine their price points/range, number of students enrolled for each topic, and provide a demographic analysis of each.
ON-DEMAND ONLINE COURSES ON THE TOP PLATFORMS
- Machine Learning With Python from IBM
- Harvard’s Introduction to Computer Science
- Introduction to Kabbalah
- Fat Chance: Probability from the Ground Up from HarvardX
- C Programming: Getting Started offered by Dartmouth University
- MIT’s The Analytics Edge
- Professional Certificate in Data Science from Harvard University
- The Science of Everyday Thinking – University of Queensland
- Landing Page Design and Conversion Rate Optimization
- Complete Python Bootcamp: Go From Zero to Hero in Python 3
- Selenium WebDriver with Java – Basics to Advanced+Frameworks
- Machine Learning A-Z
- Fiverr: Freelance on Fiverr & Become a Top Rated Seller
- Learn Ethical Hacking from Scratch
- Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching 200-125 – The Complete Guide to Getting Certified
- Illustrator CC 2019 Master Class
- Deep Learning Specialization
- Global Strategy II
- Data Science Specialization
- Learning How to Learn
- Digital Marketing Specialization
- Programming for Everybody (Getting Started With Python)
- Applied Data Science with Python Specialization
- Academic English: Writing Specialization
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.
As our initial search only found a ranking of the online course platforms by popularity worldwide, we recommend identifying the top 5 most-watched courses and the top 5 listened to e-learning podcasts classes/topics online in the US, the UK, and India. For each, determine their price points/range, and the number of students enrolled for each class/podcast.
Alternatively, we recommend building the demographic profile for the top 5 identified platforms users (EdX, Udemy, Coursera, Treehouse, and Udacity) in the US, the UK, and India.