Microsoft Dynamics and Oracle NetSuite Resellers
To determine the effectiveness/efficiency of the process, any available KPIs, costs, the average deal size, and the sales cycle for Sunrise, Alta Vista, and Inscio.
- Alta Vista Technology is a Michigan-based ERP consulting firm that has over 20 years of experience in the field. They focus on ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning), CRM (Customer Relationship Management), business intelligence and cloud financial business solutions from Sage Intacct and Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Alta Vista uses a 6-step process to generate leads and enlist clients:
- The diagnostics step analyzes the clients needs and provides them with a quote about the price and the timeline of the project.
- In the analysis step, the company analyzes the business process of the company to determine the gaps within their process.
- The design step outlines the specific customization needed to address all gaps in the system.
- The development stage implements all the needed changes to the process.
- The deployment stage finalizes the process and the process is launched.
- The Operations stage is designed for continuous support.
- Wile the company does not provide a direct pricing list for its services as it requires the clients to request a quote or contact the company directly, the Dynamics 365 package for Marketing is usually priced at around $1,500 per month.
- Alta Vista is also very highly rated by its customers and other industry experts. It has a 4.9/5 rating on G2 with overwhelmingly positive feedback from its clients.
- Moreover, the company has been recognized twice in the Inc 5000 list and three time in Bob Scott's Top 100 VAR Awards, which shows that the company is growing fast and its clients are satisfied with the services.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.
We propose continuing the project by identifying the effectiveness/efficiency of the process, any available KPIs, costs, the average deal size, and the sales cycle for Sunrise and Inscio.
We also propose identifying 2-3 additional companies that are similar to AltaVista, Inscio and Sunrise and provide their effectiveness/efficiency of the process, any available KPIs, costs, the average deal size, and the sales cycle.