Oral Hygiene and Hand Sanitizers
To gain advertising information on Listerine, oral hygiene trends, and research on the rise of hand sanitizers
- Johnson & Johnson recently moved their Listerine campaigns to agency MDC Partners' Doner, from previous agency Wunderman Thompson.
- $91 million was spent on marketing for Listerine, Tylenol and Zyrtec brands in the first half of 2019.
- Governments have also begun to increase their emphasis the importance of maintaining dental and oral health.
- Europe holds a significant share of the oral hygiene market as oral disease is major health problem in the region.
- Hand sanitizers were originally invented in 1966 by Lupe Hernandez, a nurse in California.
- Specifically, Purell Hand Sanitizer was invented in 1988, with initial aim at healthcare providers and restaurants operators.
- Hand Sanitizer is listed on the World Health Organization’s List of Essential Medicines
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.