Orthodontic Treatments - Consumers
To build the consumer demographic profile for orthodontic treatments, Smile Direct Club, and Candid Co.
- Demographic details have been added to the attached spreadsheet.
- According to the American Dental Association, About 70% of braces users are females, largely for aesthetic reasons.
- The majority of orthodontic treatment consumers are 12-15 years old.
- Adults are also choosing orthodontics more often.
- "From 2012 to 2014, adults seeking treatment from orthodontists in the United States and Canada increased 16 percent, resulting in a record high of 1,441,000 patients ages 18 and older, according to the American Association of Orthodontists’ “Economics of Orthodontics” survey of 2014."
- The American Association of Orthodontists (AAO) found that 27% of all U.S. and Canadian orthodontic patients are adults.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.