Office 365 Resellers Analysis
Identify the market size and unique selling proposition of OneNeck IT Solutions, AppRiver, and Express Information Systems.
OneNeck IT Solutions Market Size
- A Market Insights report estimates that OneNeck has the second largest market share in the world for the IT Infrastructure Consulting Services industry, preceded by IBM and followed by RSM.
- Orbis Reports suggest that OneNeck is the market leader in the Global IT Outsourcing Service Market.
- The CRN 2019 Solution Provider 500 ranks the top solutions providers in North America, and OneNeck IT Solutions is number 109 on the list.
OneNeck IT Solutions Unique Selling Proposition
- 360 Quadrants has ranked OneNeck as one of the top vendors of disaster recovery services thanks to its short RTO and RPO, ease of implementation, end to end solution, and breadth and depth of product offerings.
AppRiver Market Size
- Datanyze estimates that AppRiver has 6.96% of the market share in the Email Security industry.
- Since adding Office 365 to AppRiver's sales offerings, the company has increased its global revenues by 91%.
- AppRiver's customer base includes more than 53,000 companies worldwide and adds an average of 1,000 new business customers a month.
AppRiver Unique Selling Proposition
Express Information Systems Market Size
- Express Information Systems has more than 300 mid-market clients in the enterprise resource planning (ERP) industry.
Express Information Systems Unique Selling Proposition
- Express Information helps drive clients forward with innovative solutions to their accounting, reporting, HR, payroll, project tracking, as well as distribution and inventory management challenges.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.
In our preliminary research, we were able to begin to identify the market size and unique selling proposition of OneNeck IT Solutions, AppRiver, and Express Information Systems. We recommend continuing our research to verify and substantiate the information provided above, and also the countries in which they are active, the market in which they are active, their typical client profile, the role Office 365 plays in their sales, and any available information about their efficiency.
Alternatively, we could search for 3-4 additional top resellers of Office 365. For each reseller, we would identify their market size, unique selling proposition, the countries in which they are active, the market in which they are active, their typical client profile, the role Office 365 plays in their sales, and any available information about their efficiency.
Other: You tell us how to proceed.