Outbound Sales Companies
To detail 2 case studies of major outbound sales outsourcing companies (anywhere in the world) that are focused on generating pipelines for reselling products and services pertaining to Microsoft cloud-based products like Office 365, Oracle Netsuite and Microsoft Dynamics 365. For each, we will look at the effectiveness/efficiency of their process, any KPIs available, costs and any other pipeline information.
- According to an article on Techcrunch, "only about 20% of SaaS companies worldwide run a reseller program, as opposed to 80% traditional IT vendors."
- Companies that have successful partner programs are Microsoft (Office365), Google (Cloud), Intuit, Workday, and Salesforce, which are also the biggest players in the industry. They have all "invested in building a strong distribution ecosystem consisting of Value-added Resellers, ISVs, and System Integrators (SIs)."
- Microsoft Office 365 resellers are "Microsoft partners dedicated to the sale and support of the office suite platform Office 365. These value-added resellers often add additional services or features to the platform based on each individual company’s needs."
- A Microsoft Office 365 reseller’s goal "is to save their clients money and increase their productivity. Global companies with multiple office locations can benefit from this cloud-based solution, as it also improves businesses’ communication and organization."
- G2 has a curated list of the best Microsoft Office 365 Resellers. OneNeck IT Solutions, Appriver
, and Express Information Systems were among their top resellers.
OneNeck IT Solutions
- OneNeck IT Solutions LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Telephone and Data Systems and employs roughly 550 people throughout the U.S.
- The company offers "hybrid IT solutions including cloud and hosting solutions, managed services, enterprise application management, professional services, IT hardware and local connectivity via top tier data centers in Arizona, Colorado, Iowa, Minnesota, Oregon and Wisconsin."
- Their customers span a diverse group of "industries, including healthcare, manufacturing, financial services, retail, education and government."
- OneNeck serves "mid-market and enterprise companies throughout the United States."
- Some companies that OneNeck has worked with include the "City of Minneapolis, Fort Dodge School District, Russell Stover Candies, Targus, Spyder Active Sports, Fender, Sunny D, and others." They partnered with these businesses to "supply hardware, software and professional IT services, maximizing multi-cloud environments, managed services and data center security."
- OneNeck IT Solutions is a "Top Vendor in Data Center Colocation Services by 360Quadrants in North America."
- OneNeck offers cloud solutions using Microsoft Office 365.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.