Oil Price Outlook
Determine the outlook for oil prices in the next twelve months as well as what is driving the price changes.
- For WTI Crude Oil, the overall outlook is that prices will increase through 2020 and 2021.
- Overall positive expectations for the global economy going into 2020 are positively affecting the crude oil outlook for the next 12 months.
- The announcement of a potential first phase of a trade deal between the US and China is positively affecting crude oil price outlook.
- The production cuts announced by OPEC and partner countries in December 2019 are putting upward pressure on crude oil prices.
- The outbreak of the coronavirus in China is putting downward pressure on prices.
- Building oil inventory in the US is depressing prices.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.