Outside School Hours Care Market
Determine the market landscape of the outside school hours care market. The information will be used to know more about the market opportunity and the market entry approach.
OUTSIDE SCHOOL HOURS CARE MARKET
- The outside school hours care market revolves around programs for young people that are held on non-school days.
- The venues of these programs can be in schools, community centers, libraries, or parks."
- The programs typically includes sports, help with school work, and other creative activities.
- The total market size of the after school hours care in terms of total revenue earned for 2018 is $23 billion.
- The annual growth of this sector is 1.3% from 2013 to 2018.
- There are 224,792 businesses that are offering this type of service.
- There are around 1,083,089 people employed in this industry.
- From 2013 to 2018, the market's growth was propelled by students' demands for these after-school activities.
- After School Programs, Inc. (ASPKids) provides after-school activities in Broward, Dade, Orange, Collier counties in Florida and Baltimore, Maryland.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.