Digital Identity Management Industry Overview and Top Competitors
- Per a market research report released in February 2020 from MarketsandMarkets, the digital identity solutions market will grow at a CAGR of 17.3 percent from 2019 to 2024. The industry will thus grow from $13.7 billion in 2019 to $30.5 billion in 2024.
- A more recent report released in July 2020 from Adroit Market Research predicts a CAGR of 16 percent through 2025, reaching $33 billion in that timeframe.
- The Asia-Pacific region is predicted to have the highest growth in the industry through 2025, while the North American region will continue to be the overall dominant region.
- Top players in the digital identity management industry include IDEMIA, ForgeRock, Imageware Systems, Jumio, NEC, Samsung SDS, Signicat, Telus, Tessi, and Thales Group.
SecureKey Competitor Profile
Cryptocurrency Management Industry Overview and Top Competitors
Central and Government Bank Digital Currencies and Initiatives Industry Overview and Top Competitors
- There is a surge in interest in cryptocurrency in governments around the world, including on behalf of the European Central Bank and Bank of England.
- The majority of 63 central banks surveyed in 2018 were engaged in research or proof-of-concept tests on developing cryptocurrencies. Similar results were found in 2019.
- Countries that are or have developed cryptocurrency include:
Summary of Early Findings in Relation to Goals
The first hour of research involved outlining the project to determine if the requested information is available. The research team was able to complete an industry profile on each of the requested segments, and can continue this work if desired. For the first industry, digital identity management, a partial competitor profile was completed for SecureKey. A more detailed competitor profile of other competitors/initiatives in this industry and others if desired.
Based on our early findings, we recommend the following research to help provide a full picture of KZ's competitors and associated industries: