New Jersey Solar Assets Ownership Details
To attempt to determine the OWNER - the third-party company, including their contact information like email, telephone, etc., that owns the first 150 solar assets in this spreadsheet.
- Rows 2 – 5 of the attached spreadsheet have been completed with details of the solar asset owner (column F), contact information in columns (G & H), and sources in column I.
- Research identified Dix Solar LLC., as the owner of the DIX Solar, LLC Fort DIX #1 Landfill.
- Equally, a report by Solar Power World Online shows that PSE&G owns and operates the Vineland Construction, Co. solar asset project.
- A partnership involving Marina Energy, Solops LLC, and Springfield engineering and construction company Gehrlicher Solar America Corp. own the Berry Plastics Corporation solar asset at 190 Strykers RdPhillipsburg, NJ 08865.
Summary of Findings
- A review of news publications during the time these projects were being created has helped identify some owners of these solar assets installed within New Jersey. Continued research will likely uncover more owners, including those that co-own projects using joint ownership or partnerships.
- In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports addressing your goals.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.