Identify investments or M&A activities of P&G that involve weight loss, behavior modification, or wearable products. The information will be used to help pitch a weight-loss device to Procter and Gamble.
P&G ACQUISITIONS OR INVESTMENTS
MORARI DEVICE INVESTMENT
- Morari has developed a pioneering medical device that can be used to treat premature ejaculation.
- The transdermal device will use the neuromodulation principle as a way of "inhibiting the nerves of the penis."
- This is expected to result in an ejaculation delay.
- There is no app mentioned in the company's website yet but given that the device is relying on sensory input from the human body, an app might be released as soon as the development of the device is complete.
- The company won the P&G Ventures Innovation challenge for 2019.
- As the winner, Morari will receive funding and other benefits from P&G.
MERCK'S SEVEN SEAS PRODUCTS
- P&G has acquired Merck KGaA’s OTC health division last December 2018.
- As part of the acquisition, Merck's OTC brands such as Seven Seas will now be under P&G.
- Seven Seas currently offer several health products including those that can help with weight management.
PROPRIETARY DATABASE SEARCH RESULTS
In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.