Packaging Tiers Within Brands
To gain insights on brands that have multiple tiers within their packaging system in order to understand how common it is for brands to tier out their packaging.
- Amcor is considered a global leader in responsible packaging solutions, supplying a broad range of rigid & flexible packaging products for diverse industries, such as food, beverage, healthcare, home and personal care, tobacco packaging, etc.
- Within the product line offered for the food industry, Amcor has 174 different types of product variants in their portfolio, tiered by category-defining parameters, such as sustainability options, material type, filling type, packaging form, etc.
- Ball Corporation is another reputed provider of metal packaging that caters to a diverse range of industries, such as beverages, foods and household products.
- Ball Corporation’s packaging solutions involving metal cans are tiered as per the requirements of the end-product.
- It offers the standard 12 oz format aluminum cans for soft drink and beer.
- It also offers 3-piece steel aerosol cans for personal care products, such as deodorants.
- Similar to Ball Corporation, Crown Holdings, one of the world’s top packaging companies in metal packaging technology, offers a tiered product line within their brand.
- Within the packaging solution involving cans, it has two different product lines: food cans and aerosol cans.
- Food cans can be of different types, such as round cans, shaped cans, bowl cans, etc.
- Aerosol cans can also be of different types, such as straight wall cans, necked-in cans, shaped cans, etc.
In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.