Management Pain Points
To understand the pain points for managers in compliance-heavy industries.
- Some pain points are common across industries (like GDPR and SOC 2) but there are others that are more unique to each industry.
- For example, HIPAA compliance is for healthcare, cybersecurity more towards finance, PCI DSS compliance towards retail, and so on.
- A common pain point is finding the balance between revenue protection and risk mitigation.
- Endpoint personnel often struggle with audits seemingly out of nowhere and high-level policies made by those with no real understanding of how the workload trickles down.
- Cybercrime seems to be a concern across industries and organizational levels.
- One pain point for compliance for endpoint management is achieving proper training and knowledge levels for employees. Managers must focus on building a "culture of compliance" from the ground up.
- Employees should be encouraged to raise compliance and risk issues with their managers as a pre-emptive measure.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.