Top-Rated Parenting Brands
The goal is to find out what brands are top-rated by parents to build an audience profile for marketing strategies.
- In terms of food brands, Millennial parents' favorite brands include Cheetos, Hershey's, Doritos, Lays, and Kraft.
- Gen Z parents love Amazon, Target, Ninetendo, Spotify, and Dunkin' Donuts.
- According to Babylist, some top baby-related brands include Boppy, FridaBaby, Hatch, Doctor Brown's, Haakaa, Comotomo, and Graco.
- Millennial parents value brands that incorporate technology and innovation.
- Top-rated sustainable toy brands include Plan Toys, Bioserie, Tegu, and Caaocho.
- Other top-rated parenting brands include Tommee Tippee, The Gro Company, Maxi-Cosi, Pampers, and Philips Avent.
- Parents appreciate brands that offer tutorials, especially via video on social media, of their products.
- Brands geared towards parents that have successful marketing tactics include Melissa and Doug, Baby Tula, Lego, Crayola, and Horizon Organic.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.