U.S. Healthcare A2P SMS Market Size
To obtain information about the high level market size of the number of health systems, hospitals, private practices that use mobile SMS functions to interact with patients including scheduling or health-related inquiries.
Use and Benefits of Healthcare A2P SMS
- In the healthcare industry, mobile SMS are being used to send "notifications around appointment reminders, prescription refills and test results" and even control the patient's wait time.
- The benefits to independent as well as hospital-owned practices include optimized appointment schedules, more flexibility for customers because patients can choose to interact with their healthcare provider in this manner and a general improvement in treatment and patient care.
Global A2P SMS Market
- The global A2P SMS market size was $44.12 billion in 2017 and is expected to see a growth of 4.1% CAGR in the period of 2018 – 2025, when it's expected to amount to $60.55 billion.
Global Healthcare A2P SMS Market
- The global healthcare A2P SMS market size was $4 billion in 2017 and is expected to see a growth of 4.6% CAGR in the period of 2017 – 2022, when it's expected to amount to $5.3 billion.
- Some healthcare providers are still reluctant to use this approach and this has been hindering the market's growth.
- North America has the largest market share of the market and this can be attributed to growth drivers such as increased awareness and being home to some major players.
- Some major players in the U.S. are Clickatell, Cequens LLP, Mblox Inc., Telintel and Infinite Convergence Solutions Inc.
Americas' A2P SMS Market
- The Americas' A2P SMS market is expected to see a growth of 6.2% CAGR and should reach $31.70 billion by 2022.
In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.