For companies Dialog Health, Patient Trak, and Memora Health, gain information on funding rounds, current customers and target customer types, pricing, product differentiation, and number of employees.
- Dialog has received funding total funding of $56 million, in three rounds.
- The company targets small to medium size companies, and startups.
- Existing clients include Ubisoft, Coveo, Hopper, and nGuvu.
- Many of their existing clients are in the tech space.
- They are located in Montreal, Quebec, with many of their clients also being based in Canada.
- There is limited data on pricing as Dialog prices based on packages customized for each client.
- Their customized packages offer a range of telemedicine options for companies, including video consults with physicians, chats with nurses and nurse consultants, prescription and medicine delivery services, and AI based stress management & well-being services.
- The company has between 300-500 employees.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.