Penn Emblem Company Analysis
To provide a thorough overview of Pen Emblem, including company overview, revenue, products and services, target customers, competitive advantage, value proposition, innovation investments, partnerships, mergers and acquisitions, and headquarters and manufacturing locations.
- Penn Emblem is a business to business supplier of emblem products, such as heat transfer emblems, patches and embroidery.
- The company was established in 1947 and is family-run. The current president is Randi Blumenthal-Joseph, granddaughter of the company's founder, Frank Blumenthal.
- In 2010, Penn Emblem became a certified Women’s Business Enterprise.
- Their headquarters are located in Trevose, PA. Their manufacturing facilities are located in Mira Loma, CA and Santa Ana, Mexico.
- Penn Emblem is a private company and therefore is not required to disclose annual revenue. Their estimated annual revenue is $6.3 million.
- Penn Emblem has been family owned since its founding and has not had any mergers or acquisitions.
- Penn Emblem has a partnership with Emblemtek, a Canadian manufacturer and distributor of emblem products.
- Their suppliers are Geo Knight & Co., Inc, Texas Automation Products, Sawgrass Technologies, Inc. and SanMar.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.