Identity Verification Providers
To analyze existing identity verification providers in Europe and Asia that leverage technology, software, and data to provide people intelligence.
- Examples of companies in Europe that provide identity verification services using artificial intelligence and software include IDNow, ForgeRock, Onfido, Yoti, and Sumsub.
- Examples of companies in Asia providing identity verification services using artificial intelligence and software include Know Your Customer, Vix Verify, and Chekk, KYC-Chain.
- The requested details on IDNow have been provided in the attached spreadsheet, including details such as founding date, revenue, number of employees, product features, and many more.
- IDNow, was founded in 2014 and has an estimated revenue of $19.4 million.
- IDNow's core offering is customer identification and contract conclusion online.
- According to the company, "Our offer is directed at all business customers who would like to provide customer identification and contract conclusion online, such as banks, telecommunications companies, Fintechs, etc." The company currently serves over "250 customers including N26, Commerzbank and UBS."
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.