U.S. Commercial Liquid Soap Market Size
To provide the size of the commercial segments (B2B) of U.S. toilet paper sales and hand soap sales.
Estimate for U.S. Commercial Liquid Soap Market Size
- From the previous hour of research, the U.S. liquid soap market was estimated at $2.44 billion in 2016.
- The global liquid soap market was projected to expand at a CAGR of 5.34% between 2015 and 2025.
- Assuming that the U.S. market was expanding at the same rate, then the U.S. liquid soap market in 2020 can be estimated at $3 billion (1.0534^4 x $2.44 billion).
- Household category in the global liquid soap market made 61.5% the market in 2018.
- Assuming that this share was maintained for this year (2020), and that this share was also the same in the U.S. market, then the U.S. commercial liquid soap segment makes up 38.5% (100%- 61.5%) of the market or an estimate of $1.16 billion (38.5% of $3 billion).
- "The global commercial segment of the liquid soap market is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 4.5% from 2019 to 2025."
- The overall soap market in North America had a sales value of $4.34 billion in 2017.
- "In 2017, the bar soap segment in the North America soap market accounted for a major share of 67.66% or $2.94 billion (67.66% of $4.34 billion), while liquid soap stood in second position representing 32.34% or $1.4 billion (32.34% of $4.34 billion) of the market."
Summary of Findings
In this hour we were able to provide an estimate of the commercial segment of the U.S. liquid soap market, based on the findings from the previous hour of research. We also provided insights on the overall soap market in North America of which the U.S. makes a large part, and growth projections of the segment, globally.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.