Personal Leadership Impact
Identify case studies and related statistics on how personal leadership can impact business results. The information will be used to write a book.
PERSONAL LEADERSHIP STATISTICS
- Sixty-two percent of organizations surveyed mentioned that their leadership development programs start with an assessment of the leader's strengths and weaknesses.
- Self-awareness has been identified as a key crucial skill of a leader.
- Based on a study, self-awareness heavily influences critical business success metrics.
- As per a study of Korn/Ferry International, it was discovered that firms with good financial standing usually have employees with a high degree of self-awareness.
- According to a study by the Hay Group Research team, 19% of women leaders demonstrated self-awareness.
- Meanwhile, only 4% of male executives manifested self-awareness.
- A survey of over 1,000 leaders revealed that leaders with higher ranks tend to demonstrate stronger self-awareness compared to lower-ranked leaders.
LEADING SELF CASE STUDY
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.