Personality Assessment Tools: Successful Case Studies
To provide 2-3 case studies of the successful use of personality assessment tools to improve work culture by improving employee communications.
Our research on case studies of the successful use of personality assessment tools to improve work culture by improving employee communications revealed insights. Here are key pieces of information we found:
Personality Assessment Tools Used to Improve Work Culture
- Hallmark has used the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator personality assessment tool to successfully improve their work culture by improving employee communications and adapting to the 21st century.
- The key objective to improve their work culture was to develop leaders that communicated from multiple perspectives, with an agile management culture of accountability that worked towards each others’ success and built their agendas to support the company’s goals.
- The Myers-Briggs assessment gave leaders a foundation for understanding their own personality with a series of activities designed to help them gain a solid understanding of how they tend to communicate and operate within a larger team.
- Hallmark then developed a program called Steppingstones that used the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator to open the lines of communication by giving managers greater self-understanding and insight into how their actions and communications are perceived by others and a framework for a more cohesive work culture by improving communication and understanding of how to interact and persuade effectively.
- The Myers-Briggs personality assessment tool and Steppingstones have successfully contributed to improving work culture in the areas of efficiency and interpersonal communication, with decisions reached more quickly and thoughts conveyed with more clarity.
- Organizational knowledge of the Myers-Briggs personality type has also successfully improved work culture by creating a common language that has enabled Hallmark to work more cohesively toward a unified goal and react to the realities of a global economy and a revolutionized communication landscape.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.