Pharmaceutical and Biotech Organizations
A list of reputable talent development / learning pharmaceutical and biotech organizations that are neither universities nor corporates.
The International Society for Pharmaceutical Engineering
- The International Society for Pharmaceutical Engineering offers "technical and operational solutions to support its members across the global pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industry in the manufacturing of quality medicines for patients.”
- The organization offers online, onsite, and classroom training courses specific to manufacturing and developing drugs.
- It is headquartered in Maryland, US but its training facility is in Tampa, Florida.
- The association has more than 22,000 members in 90 countries.
The American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists (AAPS)
- The American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists (AAPS) helps "advance the capacity of pharmaceutical scientists to develop products and therapies that improve global health."
- The association focuses on offering resources related to the development and manufacturing of drugs.
- It has an e-learning platform that includes "an impressive backlog of webinars, offering electronic education opportunities for AAPS members and the scientific community."
- AAPS is headquartered in Arlington, Virginia. It now has more than 12,000 members.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.