Plant-Based Diary & Meat
To understand how plant-based trends have evolved in terms of dairy and meats.
Plant-Based Diary & Milk: US
- "Sales of plant-based foods have grown 11% from 2018 to 2019, valuing the total plant-based market value at $4.5 billion, up from $3.3 billion last year."
- Plant-based yogurt growth: 39%
- Plant-based cheese growth: 19%
- Plant-based ice cream growth: 27%
- Plant-based protein will represent one-third of overall protein by 2054.
- Plant-based proteins grew by 14.7% in 2014, according to Innova Market Insights.
- U.S. sales of plant-based proteins were $553 million in 2012.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.