To understand how the major players in the airline industry are differentiation themselves. How are airlines standing out as differentiators? What do consumers care about when it comes to differentiation?
- The J.D. Power 2019 North America Airline Satisfaction Study found that customers in North America are more satisfied with their airline experiences in 2019.
- Investments in reservation and check in technology has improved customer satisfaction. Improvements to the pre-flight experience is important to consumers.
- Consumer complaints include the food quality, seatback entertainment and Wi-Fi.
- The 2019 Global Passenger Survey, found that passenger priorities when choosing an airline include; innovation, a seamless journey, and streamlining baggage handling.
- The top rated US airlines from best to the worst are; Alaska Airlines, Delta Air Lines, SkyWest Airlines, Spirit Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines, Hawaiian Airlines, United Airlines, JetBlue, Southwest Airlines, American Airlines, Envoy Air, and Frontier Airlines.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.