Trade Finance Industry
To determine the biggest segment within the trade finance industry by revenue and for vehicle financing in 2019 (if no 2019 data is available, then 2018), their most commonly used financing tools, and some of their biggest pain points.
Our preliminary research on the trade finance industry did not reveal a specific revenue breakdown or any specific information about vehicle financing that is publicly available. However, our research did reveal insights. Here are the key pieces of information we found:
Trade Finance Industry:
- The global trade finance market was valued at $39714.2 million in 2018 and is anticipated to reach $56,065.6 million by 2026, with a CAGR of 3.79% from 2019 to 2026.
- The trade finance industry is segmented into banks, trade finance houses, and other service providers.
- The banks segment had the highest revenue in 2018 and is anticipated to continue to have the highest revenue for the industry forecast period through 2026.
- The banks segment is anticipated to continue to have the highest revenue because of their intermediary role in the trade finance ecosystem for vehicle financing and other types of trade financing and their ability to mitigate payment risk by purchasing trade credit insurance.
- Banks are also accelerating trade finance processes by transforming to more efficient and transparent digitized models.
- Key players in the global trade finance industry include: Asian Development Bank, Bank of America Corporation, BNP Paribas, Citigroup Inc., Euler Hermes, HSBC Holdings PLC, JPMorgan Chase &Co, Mitsubishi UFJ Financial, Royal Bank of Scotland, and Standard Chartered PLC.
We found some proprietary research from one of our data partners which may be helpful:
If you'd like us to purchase any of these reports on your behalf, just let us know!
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.