Demographics: Site Selection Manager

Goals

To assist with developing a site selection manager profile, provide a demographic analysis of site selection managers including their location, gender, age, salary and race.

Early Findings

Salary

  • Based on available job postings for Site Selection Managers on Indeed, the average salary of Site Selection Managers is around $95,000-$125,000.
  • We found that for a related job title of Site Selection Specialist, the average salary was $71,343/yr.

Location

  • Based on available job postings for Site Selection Managers on Indeed, the majority of Site Selection Manager jobs tend to be in large cities, with six available jobs in New York, followed by Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, and Denver.

Experience Level

  • Based on the available job postings on Indeed, Site Selection Managers tend to be senior level jobs. Senior level jobs require 8+ years of experience on average and most people graduate with a college degree around age 23. Based on this, we can conclude that most Site Selection Managers would generally be at least 31 years of age.

Gender

  • By reviewing a limited sample of the profile pictures of people with the title of Site Selection Manager within the US on LinkedIn, we found that 63% were women and 37% were men.

Race

  • By reviewing a limited sample of the profile pictures of people with the title of Site Selection Manager within the US on LinkedIn, we found that the vast majority were White (81%), while the remaining people were Asian (19%). No other races were identified in this limited sample group.

Proposed next steps:

You need to be the project owner to select a next step.