Insurance Marketers - Current Challenges Research
To have a broad understanding of 4-5 of the top challenges for insurance marketers today. An ideal response would include a list of these challenges, along with a summary of what each is, and why it matters.
- A geographic focus was not provided to us, so we assumed a United States focus. If a more broad approach is desired, for example, a global focus, this would have to be clearly communicated to us in any reply.
- According to Neilson Marketing, the top four challenges for insurance marketers are the current economy, regulatory issues, shifting demographics, and improving customer experience.
- Chron states that the biggest challenges for insurance marketers are changing demographics (echoed by Neilson), changing healthcare laws (echoed by Neilson), acquisition costs, and the delivery of messaging.
- According to Deloitte, some challenges facing insurance marketers are the economy (echoed by Neilson), changing demographics (echoed by Neilson and Chron), and competition.
- PwC asserts that some challenges facing insurance marketers are improving the customer experience (a Nelson factor) and regulatory issues (a Neilson and Chron factor).
- AZCcentral states that some challenges that insurance marketers face are competition (echoed by PwC), compliance issues (echoed by Neilson and others), targeting the consumer, and marketing the intangible (feelings of security for the consumer).
- Catching Sounds reveals that the biggest marketing challenges that insurance marketers face are three of the ones Neilson said were a factor: the economy, regulatory issues, and customer experience.
- According to Ebix, five marketing challenges that insurance marketers have are adopting new technology, knowing your target demographic (echoed by other sources here), customizing content, increasing time to market, and regulatory issues (echoed by other sources here).
Summary Of Our Early Findings Relevant To The Goals
- Our initial hour of research was spent finding commonalities among credible and reliable sources confirming some top challenges faced by insurance marketers. We found more than the required 4-5.
- As mentioned at the top of this document, we were not provided a geographic focus for this research so we assumed a United States view. If a more broad approach is desired, for example, a global focus, this would have to be clearly communicated to us in any reply.
- Please select one or more of the options provided in the proposed scoping section below.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.