On The Line
- On The Line is a digital cookbook that contains recipes contributed by line cooks from some of the most renowned restaurants in the U.S. such as Gramercy Tavern, Republique, and Oriole.
- Each of the line cooks provided their own simple specialty recipe that is inspired by their home cooking.
- The digital cookbook was also featured in the press such as Four Hundred, Food & Wine, New York Post, PureWow, Eater, and the New York Times.
- The cookbook features special notes and tips from the cooks who contributed the recipe.
- Family Style is a digital cookbook that was released by a popular kitchenware company, Great Jones.
- The digital cookbook includes more than 40 recipes from the mothers and grandmothers of well-known chefs like The New York Times’ Melissa Clark, co-founder of Great Jones Sierra Tishgart, James Beard Winner Joanne Chang, and others.
- The cookbook has an old-fashioned charm that serves as a tribute to women-powered community cookbooks.
- The cookbook features detailed and colorful drawings.
Proprietary Database Search Results
In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals.
Summary of Findings
Our one hour of research provided some of the best online cookbooks that are recommended by popular chefs or well-known food authorities.