To obtain key metrics about the following companies that provide financing for merchants (sellers): Divido, Vantage Commercial Capital, The Klarna Group, Charge After, and Get Bread. The focus is on customer acquisition tactics, marketing spends, rates and processing fees, unique service offerings or competitive advantage.
- Divido’s panel of lenders and technology sets it apart from other retail finance providers.
- Unlike PayPal Credit, Klarna, and others, this company is not a lender. Instead, Divido is linked to multiple lenders, in several countries, like BNP Paribas and Nordea. As a result, the retailer incurs less cost and the consumer acceptance rate is higher.
- Vantage Commercial Capital claims to have the most competitive rates for "SBA 7a and 504 Loans
- The company's lenders provide fixed terms for as low as 4.5% out to 25 years.
- Klarna is currently one of the "most valuable FinTech startups" in Europe.
- Klarna provides "payment solutions for 60 million consumers across 130,000 merchants in 14 countries".
- Charge After is a financing platform that enables retailers to use multiple lenders and offer personalized financing options for their consumers at checkout.
- The company's global network of lenders enables retailers to "approve up to 85% of applicants in real-time and increase sales by up to 45%".
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.