To provide an overview of how the advertising agency landscape is changing today. Specifically to address the following information:
- How are key decision makers choosing agencies?
- Are businesses using one or multiple agencies?
- Are they shifting more towards relying on internal marketing teams or external agencies?
- What are they looking for in an agency?
- What are their biggest pain points when it comes to working with an agency?
- A majority of decision makers rely on referrals when deciding which agency to partner with. (52% and 37%).
- Among businesses surveyed, 85% of businesses rely on their in-house staff when it comes to social media marketing.
- "77% of clients believe that their design agency could provide more added value communication."
- Out of 1,000 businesses surveyed, 72% cited inconsistency as a pain point when working with an agency.
Results of Early Findings
- Surveys of businesses that use marketing agencies are widely available and serve as the best method for fulfilling this research request.
- While there appears to be ample information available to answer most of this request, we were unable to find any information regarding the number of agencies a business works with at any one time. This could indicate that such information is not publicly available. Additional research is needed to confirm the availability of this information.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.