The goal is to find out more about Kingsdown's company, as well as the industry outlook of the mattress market.
- Kingsdown's revenue is approximately $93 million.
- Kingsdown was founded in 1904 in Mebane, North Carolina.
- They created a smart mattress that "stays awake" while the user sleeps and adjusts as needed.
- The mattress works with a mobile app that tracks sleep patterns and allows setting adjustments.
- The US mattress market size is about $14 billion.
- The global mattress market size is expected to reach $38.9 billion by 2023 and is growing at a CAGR of 3.8%.
- Key players in the mattress industry include Casper Sleep, King Koil, Kurlon, Serta Simmons, Sleep Number, and Tempur Sealy.
- Casper Sleep has a 0.7% share of the mattress industry.
- Top trends that are impacting the global mattress industry include customized mattresses, eco-friendly mattresses, and multi-functional beds.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.