Consulting Firms - Revenues and Partners
To find the most recent annual revenue and the total number of partners at the following consulting firms: BCG, McKinsey, Bain, Accenture, Deloitte, and FTI. The research will be used in understanding how much an average partner at these firms brings in total gross revenue for the firm.
Boston Consulting Group (BCG)
- Boston Consulting Group earned $8.5 billion in revenue in FY2019.
- The company lists 32 partners in the leadership section of its website. An article from 2017 also confirms that the company has over 30 partners.
McKinsey & Company
Bain & Company
- Similarly, according to Forbes and Craft.co, Bain & Company generated $4.3 billion in revenue for FY2019.
- The most recent annual revenue of Accenture for the year ended August 31, 2019, is $43.2 billion.
- Deloitte earned US$46.2 billion in FY2019.
- At the end of FY2019, the company had 5,811 partners, principals, and managing directors. However, the company has recently laid off thousands of its employees, including partners, due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Summary of Findings
- The above information has also been provided in the attached spreadsheet.
- While we were able to provide the most recent annual revenues for all of the given consulting firms and the number of partners at Deloitte and Boston Consulting Group (BCG), no information on the total number of partners was found for McKinsey & Company, Bain & Company, Accenture, and FTI Consulting in the initial hour.
- Our research also indicated that the average total revenue per partner at Deloitte was $2.11 million in 2015-16. The average fee revenue per partner at BCG was $6 million.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.