To identify top publishers that offer editing, printing, public relations, and distribution to all book stores for the purposes of publishing a memoir.
Early research shows that there are only a few publishers that offer all requested services (editing, printing, public relations, and distribution). Three that were found during early research are Lulu, Bookbaby, and BookPrinting.com.
- Bookbaby sells books through its own bookstore and distributes to other retailers as well.
- The services it offers include publishing, printing, editing, distribution, cover design, interior design, and marketing.
- Sales of ebooks through Bookbaby's bookstore earn 85% royalties but printed books earn between 10% and 30% royalties.
- BookPrinting.com has been helping independent authors publish books since 2006.
- The services it offers include printing, cover design, interior layout, distribution, ebook conversion, editing, and marketing.
- Royalties vary based on distribution.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.