To examine the marketing tactics of plumbing services companies in California. To determine the best practices for launching a plumbing company (traditional, not digital) in California.
Best Practices Research
- While we did not find any preexisting information on best practices for starting a plumbing business in California specifically, we found several general guidelines from SmallBizTrends on how to start a plumbing business in general.
- We also cross-referenced other credible sources including business resource Howtostartanllc.com by TRUiC and creative marketplace DesignHill.
- Below are the best practices gleaned from the initial hour of research.
Right Certification and Business Registration
Referral Program and Online Presence
- Creating a referral program is vital for a new local service business and market growth in the long run.
- A discount or reward may be offered to encourage existing customers to bring in new clients.
- An online presence is also necessary to market the company and connect to customers, according to TRUiC.
- SmallBizTrends recommends exploring review sites such as Yelp, HomeAdvisor and Angie's List.
- DesignHill also recommends using social media to promote the new business.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.