Factors to Consider: Podcast Hosting Sites
To obtain a list of 4-5 things to keep in mind when choosing a podcast hosting site.
Choosing a Podcast Hosting Site
- In order to determine which site to choose, one must first address the following:
Factors to Consider
- Some podcasts are free but for a limited upload amount. Once this limit has been reached, users may opt to get into a paid plan.
- Most podcast sites are structured as a subscription service. It is important to determine if there is a limit in the length of each episode.
- Others may be unlimited for a small monthly fee.
- It is highly recommended that one chooses a service that offers unlimited bandwidth. This is essential in ensuring that one is not inconvenienced along the way.
Free vs. Paid Podcasts Hosting Sites
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.
Our initial research was able to provide insights into the factors to consider when choosing a podcast hosting site. We recommend continued research in addressing 3-5 factors to consider when selecting a podcast hosting site. For each factor, we will provide 2-3 supporting insights.
Additionally, we will provide 2-3 case studies of Podcasters and the mistakes they made. This will address things that they wished they knew before or the mistakes they made in the past and how they have rectified the mistakes. We will also provide the eventual impact of this change.