To identify podiatrists in New York who are located close to Canal and Broadway, take Aetna PPO insurance, are focused on athletes, can fit orthotics for flat feet and treat Morton's Neuroma, are high-touch/directly involved with patients, and have availability on December 10, 11, 16, 17, 18, 19, anytime or on December 4 or 12 before 11:00 am.
Dr. Kenneth Meisler
- He is a podiatrist in New York who is very involved in treating atheletes.
- He is available on December 11th, and 18th for appointments (click "book online"). On Zocdoc he is available on December 11th, 17th, 18th, and 19th for appointments.
- He treats flat feet and Morton's Neuroma.
- He accepts Aetna Insurance through Zocdoc. His schedule is available here and an appointment can be booked through this site.
- As per ZocDoc, Dr. Kenneth Meisler is available at 210 E 86th St, Suite 402, New York, NY, 10028, which is about 5.1 miles away from Broadway and Canal Street.
- Dr. Kenneth Meisler has a rating of 4.7 stars on Zocdoc based on 144 reviews. He is rated around 4.5 stars in all three categories: bedside manner, wait time, and overall.
- All except a few ratings from Zocdoc are positive and from satisfied clients. The most frequently mentioned comments include: being professional and helpful (pleasant, courteous), and being knowledgable. The negative comments had to do with waiting time, and a client who was not satisfied with the having to have surgery. Overall, the reviews are very positive.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.