To identify Democrat political action committees (PACs) that spend the most amount of money on overall marketing and digital marketi
- The largest Democratic super PAC, Priorities USA, has earmarked $150 million towards marketing and outreach activities for 2020, according to a recent report by the Hill.
- So far, Priorities USA has spent $2.7 million on media marketing in the 2020 election cycle, according to data from OpenSecrets.
- Need to Impeach, a Democratic PAC, has spent $12.6 million so far on media and marketing activities in the 2020 election cycle.
- The Senate Majority PAC has the second-highest spending level so far in the 2020 election cycle. The Democratic PAC has expended about $9.6 million on media and marketing activties. In the 2018 election cycle, the PAC spent a total of $113 million on media marketing.
- American Bridge 21st Century, another Democratic PAC, has spent $6.6 million on media and marketing activities in the 2020 election cycle.
- Persist PAC has spent $2 million so far on media and marketing activities in the 2020 election cycle.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.