Pop Music Listeners - Psychographics
To build the psychographic profile of pop music listeners, including their consumer's attitudes, hobbies, spending habits, and values towards pop-music.
Hobbies and Lifestyle
- The target audience for pop music tends to like other pop-related media, such as TV shows and musical films.
- They also tend to be very fashionable.
Their hobbies include "sport, fashion and spending a lot of time on social media sites such as Facebook and Twitter."
- The target of pop music is usually the young generation, typically 16-25.
- This age group spends about 180 minutes daily listening to music.
- Their music listening is split between the following music consumption methods: FM/AM radio
(17%), on-demand streaming (47%), digital downloads/files (18%), and satellite radio (9%), among others.
- The on-demand music streaming platforms they use are YouTube (37%), Spotify (35%), Amazon Prime Music (5%), and Pandora Premium (5%).
- The top means of music discovery for this age group are YouTube (54%) and recommendations from friends (37%).
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.