The initial round of research indicates that data availability is adequate on this topic; however, data availability regarding the porta potty market size in Las Vegas, Nevada is low in the public domain.
U.S. Porta Potty Market Size
- According to an IBIS report, the U.S. portable toilet rental market size was estimated at $2.1 billion.
- In 2021, the U.S. portable toilet rental market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR (compound annual growth rate) of 10.2%.
- The annualized portable toilet rental market size growth in the U.S. from 2016 to 2021 was 2.7%.
- The industry has about 3,377 businesses that employ an estimated 15,785 people.
- In 2020, the IBIS World estimates that the portable toilet rental market revenue declined 7.6% as business activity and demand for industry services dropped.
- However, industry revenue is anticipated to rebound 10.2% in 2021 following a broad economic recovery and growing demand for residential construction projects.
- Overall, with continuing growth in demand for downstream markets over the next five years, the U.S. portable toilet rental market revenue is expected to stabilize amid the economic rebound.
Costs of Porta Rentals
- The average cost of a porty rental in Las Vegas Nevada is $189.
Largest Companies in the Porta Potty Business in the U.S.
The top five companies holding the largest market share in the portable toilet rental industry include
- In the initial hour of research, we have been able to provide quantitative and qualitative insights into the portable toilet rental market size in the U.S. We have also provided a list of the top five players with the largest market share in the industry.
- Based on the data availability, we anticipate being able to fully answer all the research questions, except for the area surrounding the porta potty market size in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Details on our recommended research paths have been provided in our proposals below.